The weblog of Darren Friesen

Friday, October 06, 2006

Ricky Gervais

If you're a fan of "The Office" (American version), you have to thank the man Ricky Gervais, who is one of the funniest people I've seen. In addition to writing and starring in the original "Office" (British version), he's done a bunch of other stuff, including a in-house video for Microsoft that was leaked onto the net for a few days. Apparently he has a new show called Extras. I tried to watch it online, but it took too long to download. Did I mention that I thnk I am becoming more ADD every day? If you have a chance to see the original Office Series (two seasons and Christmas special), DO IT. I rented them from my local library.

4 Comments:

Blogger Donna said...

Don't you just love your local library!!

11:48 AM

 
Blogger N.D.Fast said...

IF you like Office, you would probably like Arrested Development as well. One of the funnies shows Ive seen since.....well, ever actually. I really reccomend it.

4:02 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You listen to the Ricky Gervais Show podcasts, yes? If no, iTunes it up!

7:42 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

love this site!

9:08 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home