The weblog of Darren Friesen

Tuesday, December 19, 2006

Five Things about me

I usually don't do these things, but Coop asked me, and I can't say no. Five things most people don't know about me.
1. I've known my best friend Nolan Balzer since kindergarten. We lost touch for a few years, and then spent all of high school, parts of college, and lost of other time hanging out. He is a audio technician and cd producer at DaCapo in Winnipeg.
2. I would love to write a book someday...and make a cd.
3. As much as I love computers, I am so NOT into computer games.
4. I used to do a lot of acting in college, and have performed in front of crowds in the thousands. Of course, they weren't there cuz my name was on the marquee...and I am still waiting for my cheque.
5. Among my former jobs: McDonalds, Bonanza, day care worker, bus driver, basketball ref, treeplanter, guitar teacher (still do it), camp counselor, and youth pastor.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Let me add one

6. Decent human being

davis

11:14 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Darren - Please let me know via email what your latest email address is - my emails to you keep getting returned. I must have an outdated address. Thanks.

..ede..

9:58 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home