The weblog of Darren Friesen

Tuesday, October 19, 2004

The Week in Review (for what it's worth)

The last week for me has been a bit nuts. Besides the snow, I went to the Sting/Annie Lennox concert last Wednesday. The consensus (which I would agree with) is that Sting was good, but Annie was better. She had the crowd in the palm of her hand. and we all loved her. Dominic Miller - Sting's guitar player - did a short set off the top, and he was wonderful. He did Bach's "Air on a G-String", which was a highlight for me.
On the weekend our church had their annual retreat. There were high and low points; I always have a tough time judging these things. Some good teaching, and I had the chance to lead a bit of worship on Sat. night, which I hadn't done in almost 4 years.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home