The weblog of Darren Friesen

Friday, December 09, 2005

It's been a while...

Life has been going full-force in the last while. Our car is finally fixed (who knew transmissions were so important). Work is okay, although I still feel like a fish out of water a lot fo the time. (You can read more here.We are in the middle of Christmas parties, birthday parties, crazy work schedules, and trying to find time in the middle of all that to be together as a family. Not the easiest thing to do. That's all I've got for now. Just so you know I'm still alive and kickin'.

2 Comments:

Blogger Brian the Mennonite said...

It's good to read your voice again buddy. Transmissions...hmmm...last year we discovered the same F# thing. I wish I could be closer to hang out. Peace to you man.

6:22 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh, there you are....

m0nk

8:13 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home